[Koha-devel] Item Type Images have various sizes

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Thu Feb 12 17:37:57 CET 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Michael Hafen
<mdhafen at tech.washk12.org> wrote:
> My idea in the beginning was something to this effect.  I don't really
> feel like trying to figure out authorized values right now, but I will
> look to see if iconsets are kept in the database somewhere other than
> that.

Iconsets are not stored in the database - they're just directories in
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/itemtypeimg or
./koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/img/itemtypeimg, so there currently
isn't a place to stick the maximum dimensions of a iconset.  However,
both the authorised_values and itemtypes have an imageurl column
pointing to the icon associated with item type or authval, so one
possibility is adding imageheight and imagewidth columns to those
tables.

Regards,

Galen
--