[Koha-devel] Item Type Images have various sizes

Danny Bouman danny.bouman at hclibrary.org
Thu Feb 12 23:02:42 CET 2009

Owen mentioned that he sent a patch for this issue a while back and I just wanted to pass this along.

http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2008-November/002150.html

It is a different method then has been discussed, but should still do the trick.

--

Danny Bouman

Web Programmer

Howard County Central Library