[Koha-devel] Error when browsing to Koha Admin Page

Ed Roche edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Fri Feb 13 20:19:28 CET 2009

Below is the error message I get when browsing to the Koha Admin Page. This
didn't happen the first time I installed it. Not sure what is different.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks
Ed

Koha error

The following fatal error has occurred: Access denied for user
'koha'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 646.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Circulation.pm line
25.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Circulation.pm
line 25.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Overdues.pm line 24.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Overdues.pm line
24.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm line 27.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm line
27.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.

Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 24.