[Koha-devel] KOHA setup for multi-site libraries

kabir khanna.kabir at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 06:40:54 CET 2009

Hi,

We have four school locations. We would like to use the KOHA Integrated
library management system at all these four places. However, we would also
like that these systems are integrated, ie each system can display and issue
books from it's libraries as well as all the other libraries as well. Also,
the student  when he/she does a search the results display books
availability from all the sites. Typically, the student could request the
book from another site as well, which could then be delivered through
post/courier. I want to know how where I can get information on setting up
KOHA to operate in this manner.

thanks

kabir.