[Koha-devel] Patron Import

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Feb 16 13:45:46 CET 2009

Ed,

Depending on what version you're using, this document may help you:
https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Tools/Tools--Patron-Import

I still have a link to Import Patrons in my install which is version
3.01.00.013.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime