[Koha-devel] Importing Data

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Feb 18 22:38:09 CET 2009

Edward --

You'll need to run the zebra indexer...

if you used zebra then you'll need to run -  rebuild_zebra.pl -b -w
if you didn't use zebra you'll need to run - rebuild_nozebra.pl -b

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com