[Koha-devel] FW: Importing Data

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Feb 23 16:25:39 CET 2009

My guess is file system permissions issue.  I've seen this when
installing or updating.  I suggest checking to see who owns /etc/koha
and /var/lock/koha.  Also, if you are not running the rebuild-zebra as
the user who owns these directories that might cause these errors too.
In which case you would have to run them as root if you haven't already.

Good luck.