[Koha-devel] Clarify timeout syspref?

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Feb 24 17:02:44 CET 2009

Personally, I am not going to trust a user's home computer to be any
more secure than one of my OPAC workstations.  I actually expect a home
computer to be less secure, because I might have internet filtering in
place to protect my OPAC workstations from the more malicious sites.  Or
I may have a dedicated IT staff to keep the workstations clean of such
problems.  A home computer isn't likely to have either.