[Koha-devel] Koha3 populate

Matteo Romanello Matteo.Romanello at tufts.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:38:18 CET 2009

Yes, the installation usually offers that chance.
But in my case, for example, installing Koha3 I had to force some
installation steps manually and as a result the DB testing data
weren't correctly loaded.
Like Rick I will find useful to have those data available as a stand-
off download or such. Are there already?

Best

Matteo Romanello