[Koha-devel] authorities question

Rafael Antonio jrafaelantonio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:26:40 CET 2009

Dear all,

I am installing KOHA 3.0 with UNIMARC flavour.
When I define authority types if I leave blank field Summary all the
information is seen but  the link just give
".../cgi-bin/koha/detail.pl?authid=" and I receive an error message because
there is no argument.
If I fill Summary with [200a] [200a] that information appears in one large
link with authid=12 which allow to acess the authority record.

Does someone can help? What is wrong? Where is sintax to use [200a]

Regards,

Rafael Antonio