[Koha-devel] About Mail::Sendmail

Nahuel ANGELINETTI nahuel at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 16 15:13:19 CET 2009

Le Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:13:39 -0500,
Galen Charlton <galen.charlton at liblime.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 9:08 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > Nahuel ANGELINETTI <nahuel at biblibre.com> wrote:
> >> This means the data encode_base64() received is too big.
> >
> > I think it means that it's improperly encoded.  Did the line
> > encode_base64(encode("UTF-8", $iso2709));
> > in your patch fix it?
>
> It does; I tested it prior to pushing the patch.

Well, it does... BUT there is another problem sending mail with
Mail::Sendmail, did you tryied to send a "big" overdues to vendors
via /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/lateorders.pl. It throw the same error, but
there it's inside of the Mail::Sendmail code. Should we have to recode
it before?

bests,

--
Nahuel ANGELINETTI