[Koha-devel] KohaCon, developer part (1st for David S.)

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jan 20 21:16:12 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Galen Charlton
<galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:34 AM, paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
>> has a decision be taken about the developer part of the conference ? How
>> long will it last ? will it occur after or before the user conference ?
>> Who will come (seems there will be at least BibLibre and chris C., who
>> else ?)
>> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohacon2009 says nothing about it.
>>

>> I want to buy the air ticket & reserve the hotel, so I need to know
>> (reminder : I'll come with Nahuel, so 2 BibLibre guys)
>
> It looks like Joe, myself, and Joshua will be able to attend all or
> part of a pre- or post-conference.  We're still figuring out our
> travel budget, but I should have specifics of our preferences later
> today.

Hi Guys

When is spring break? Its around that time eh? Id imagine that if we
can avoid traveling when the hordes are likely to be descending on
Galens new home, that it might be better? :) Having said that, I can
do either before or after, and like Paul, the longer I get to plan
travel, the better deal we can get.

Chris