[Koha-devel] unimarc mapping to biblioitems.volume inconsistant

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Jan 22 00:18:07 CET 2009

So I'm working on adding a remainderoftitle column to the biblio table.
I've been told that in Unimarc 200$e would be a good place to map this
column.  I'm looking at the French unimarc default framework sql file in
the installer, and it seems that biblioitems.volume is already there.
Now I look at the english unimarc default framework file, and
biblioitems.volume is mapped to 225$v and 200$e is unmapped.

I would like it if those who develop on the unimarc framework could
resolve this inconsistency.  Thank you.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer