[Koha-devel] Bug in "Add to list" feature

Jason Macki jmacki at iisd.ca
Mon Jan 26 17:28:40 CET 2009

Hello,

I've recently imported data from our old library system to Koha version 3 on Linux.

When someone opens a bibliographic record in the Koha management interface, and clicks "add to list", a popup window appears with the following error:

Can't use string ("1") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/virtualshelves/addbybiblionumber.pl line 101.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks very much,
Jason