[Koha-devel] Koha 3 Reset Database

David Riggs riggs at createtank.com
Mon Jan 26 21:39:57 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Marc Chantreux
<marc.chantreux at biblibre.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 03:04:00PM -0500, David Riggs wrote:
>> I've truncated the tables listed above, but I still have items showing
>> up in search results. Do I need to run some command to purge the Zebra
>> index also?
>
> don't carre about that and just use rebuild_zebra.pl with the -r flag.

I ran the following commands (Ubuntu 8.04) and still get items showing
up in search results. Clicking on the item gives a 404 error.

$> sudo su - koha
$> export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib/
$> export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
$> perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -r

Thanks,
- DR

--
david a. riggs