[Koha-devel] Koha-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 22

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 28 15:20:04 CET 2009

"Sayed Baser Ali" <sali at arolp.org> wrote:
> We want to use koha catalogue for our library please help us where we can
> buy or get the web hosting , we are in Afghanistan,

Others have answered the actual question with good advice.  In
addition, I ask that you please do not reply to a digest to start a
new discussion (use the "New Mail..." command of your email software
instead) and that you trim the quoted text when replying.  Many of us
are trying to process hundreds of emails each day and inappropriate
replies are a bit of a pain - mostly I delete them unread to save
time.

List admin, can you please make "Subject:.*Digest, Vol" an automatic
hold for moderation filter?

Thanks,