[Koha-devel] FW: [Koha] PTFS Support for the Koha Community

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Fri Jan 30 20:18:57 CET 2009

Many thanks.  I've been looking at the wiki and the bug sites, as well
as the documentation site.  Still learning my way through the software.
Can anyone point me to a good, detailed description of what frameworks
are and how they are meant to work?  I'm still trying to wrap my brain
around that concept and how it relates to the MARC format policies in
the Sirsi-verse.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.