[Koha-devel] Bugs about koha-zebraqueue-daemon ?

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Mon Jul 6 15:03:39 CEST 2009

Hi Zeno,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 13:21, Zeno Tajoli<tajoli at cilea.it> wrote:

> thank for the log.
> I can't jump in the chat now because I don't have a chat client on PC.

If you don't have a chat client on your PC, I recommend that you use
the Mibbit web chat client - http://www.mibbit.com/chat/

In the first "box" (the box that starts with a label called "IRC:" and
a IRC networks dropdown list), click on the "Server" link that is at
the right of that dropdown list.

Then, in the "Server address" textbox that appears, write:
irc.katipo.co.nz

In the "Nick" textbox write your desired nickname and in the "Channel"
textbox write #koha

Mibbit is a "pure" web client (meaning, that it doesn't use IRC ports
like 6667), so you should be able to use it, even if you're behind
some kind of firewall!  :)

I hope this helps you.

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net
Installation Guide for Installing Koha 3 on openSUSE 11 [Koha Developer Wiki]
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0