[Koha-devel] information about Koha tables

Jesse pianohacker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:07:22 CEST 2009

2009/7/9 Zeno Tajoli <tajoli at cilea.it>

> Hi to all,
>
> as you know I and Matteo Romanello we are working on a documentation
> about Mysql tables of Koha.
>
> We have problems and dubts about 3 tables:
>
> account_offsets
> service_throttle
> roadtype
>
> Could you send to the list a brief description of those three tables ?
>
> Thank you very much
> Bye
>
> Zeno Tajoli
>
> Zeno Tajoli
> CILEA - Segrate (MI)
> tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it
> (Indirizzo mascherato anti-spam; sostituisci quanto tra AT con @)

accountoffsets is an old, obsolete table that was used to track payments and
increases in fines in the accountlines table. Parts of Koha still update it,
but its information is not displayed anywhere.

roadtype (modifiable through Administration -> Road Types) is a list of
acceptable road types (like Drive, Court, Street, Place, etc.), to prevent
staff from entering this part of an address incorrectly.

services_throttle is used to keep a daily counter of how much a given
external content service has been used, and is reset through a cronjob. It
is used by the XISBN service, because that service is only free if you use
it less than 500 times a day.

--
Jesse Weaver