[Koha-devel] information about Koha tables

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at snv.jussieu.fr
Thu Jul 9 20:13:27 CEST 2009

Kyle Hall (2009/07/09 13:47 -0400):
> It seems that it would make more sense to have the list of acceptable
> road types stored in the authorized_values table, rather than have a
> dedicated table for that purpose alone. I would say I prefer to
> simplify databases as much as possible.

Aren't the authoriez values kond of MARC related ?
I mean, perhaps the categories defined in this table are only those
which can appear in a MARC field, and since the road type has to do with
users it is not bound to MRC fields and so it is legitimate to keep it
outside of the table ?
Just asking out of curiosity.
Sébastien.