[Koha-devel] LDAP configuration in Koha3.0 on Linux

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Jul 15 17:04:39 CEST 2009

I don't see an exists() call on line 168 of Auth_with_ldap.pm.  What
version of Koha are you using again?

The nearest call is in ldap_entry_w_hash().  Actually that's the only
call I could find in the current version of the file.
ldap_entry_2_hash() is called after authentication though, so that seems
to work.  Except that $userldapentry is what's complaining, and it's
used in authentication.  So I'm guessing there are some big differences
between what you have and what I have in Auth_with_ldap.pm