[Koha-devel] to Garry Collum

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 17 09:28:41 CEST 2009

Hello Garry,

I see your commits since a few months (april), but I don't remember
seeing any introduction here, so I ask: could you pls introduce
yourself, and tell us "why" you work on Koha ?
You have now 58 patches accepted in Koha. Most of them are improving the
overall quality of Koha (ie : inconsistencies fixes, like unused
variables, html fixes ...) Do you plan to work on some features, or
you'll just continue improving the quality?

anyway, I want to express my thanks for the 58 previous patches, and my
hopes there will be many many more ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com