[Koha-devel] Transition and continuity

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:54:03 CEST 2009

On 2009/07/23, at 6:41 AM, Galen Charlton wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> As some of you may have heard or been speculating about, I will be
> joining Equinox at the beginning of August.  Although that of course
> means that I will start hacking on Evergreen, I am committed to seeing
> 3.2 to completion and release and will continue on as release manager.
>  I also intend to start as release maintainer for 3.2, although as
> time passes, it may be necessary to find another RMaint.  Regardless,
> I will continue to be involved in Koha.
>
> I look forward to continuing to work with you all.

heya Galen

i too want to thank you for all the extra time you have spent working
on Koha, and thanks for all those times you helped me out when i was
stuck!

ive really enjoyed your coding style too, and have learnt a lot of
good habits from studying your code, so elegant! :)

I think that one of the exciting things that may happen with you
working for Equinox is the possibility for more 'cross-pollination'
between the Koha and Evergreen projects.

yay for the future of open-source ILS's, and remember folks... we are
all working towards the same goal

Mason.