[Koha-devel] Transition and continuity

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Thu Jul 23 13:29:16 CEST 2009

Congratulations on the new position; I hope you find it fun and
challenging.  You've been a big help to me as I have been trying to
learn the intricacies of a new system, and I am glad to hear you'll
still be around.  Although I'm not sure when you're going to find time
to sleep :-)

All the best!

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst