[Koha-devel] Transition and continuity

Nahuel ANGELINETTI nahuel.angelinetti at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 24 09:28:44 CEST 2009

Hi Galen,

Le Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:41:16 -0400,
Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi folks,
>
> As some of you may have heard or been speculating about, I will be
> joining Equinox at the beginning of August.  Although that of course
> means that I will start hacking on Evergreen, I am committed to seeing
> 3.2 to completion and release and will continue on as release manager.
>  I also intend to start as release maintainer for 3.2, although as
> time passes, it may be necessary to find another RMaint.  Regardless,
> I will continue to be involved in Koha.
>
> I look forward to continuing to work with you all.

It's hard to hear this, you're doing a lot for Koha, and doing a
really great work!
I hope you're always following your professional way in Open Source
softwares, because open source needs people like you to progress and
to be involved.
I wish you a really good adventure in the Equinox team, and you
will stay around the Koha community for a long time :)

good continuation to you,

--
Nahuel ANGELINETTI