[Koha-devel] Letters.pm

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Jul 27 16:14:56 CEST 2009

I've been looking at C4/Letters.pm as the templating fails to generate
useful output for claimissues. I can certainly get it to work with some
code changes but I started wondering if a better use of long term effort
might be to replace the home grown templating with a tried and
tested perl module. It could use Template Toolkit for instance without
changing the user interface, but resulting in more maintainable code.
Thought I'd float that suggestion for comments.

Cheers
Colin

--
Colin Campbell