[Koha-devel] Adding some visual sugar to reports

Tomás tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:03:18 CEST 2009

Has anyone thought of adding some graphics to koha reports? We've been
playing (*) with Google Visualization API for creating charts. It has
some limitations due to its EULA (cannot be used offline) but
jqPlotcould be used instead (http://www.jqplot.com or plotkit).

Also, making result tables sortable would be straight-forward using
'tablesorter' (http://plugins.jquery.com/project/tablesorter).

I can help with this if someone tells me the proper way of doing it
(do I post patches to bugs.koha.org? email them to someone?).

Thanks
To+

(*) I work for Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (Argentina) in its Koha
deployment in its 24 libraries.

--
Aparición con vida de Jorge Julio López.