[Koha-devel] virtual hosting on different databases

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Jul 27 20:32:11 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 20:18 +0200, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I am doing named virtual hosting and it turned out to be a lot easier
> > than I thought it would be. Two databases, two koha installs, two
> > koha.conf files.
>
> Unless one Koha is used for development whereas the other one is
> expected to be stable, I don't think it is necessary to have wto
> instances of the whole code. One install plus two databases and two
> configuration files shoulc be enough, the apache stuff put aside.

I'm wondering how this applies to the Zebra config files.  There are
several zebra files that have directory paths which would have to be
different for the two Koha installs.

It would be easy enough to have modified copies of these files, and
point one of the koha-conf.xml files at the copies.  Just wanted to
mention this caveat.