[Koha-devel] mail to patches at koha.org not coming through

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Jun 3 03:04:45 CEST 2009

2009/6/2 Joe Atzberger <joe.atzberger at liblime.com>:
> The patches I send from our development server to patches at koha.org stopped
> going through yesterday.  I still get the CC from git, but the originals
> seem to be stuck in moderation.  Would the administrator for the patches
> list please advise what I can do to remedy the problem?
It looks like a few patches were marked as SPAM in the
patches at koha.org account and weren't sent on to the koha-patches list,
I've un-flagged them and I've also set up a filter that will prevent
any messages with PATCH in the subject from being flagged as SPAM in
the future.

Cheers,

Josh

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support