[Koha-devel] mail to patches at koha.org not coming through

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Thu Jun 4 15:43:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/6/2 Joe Atzberger <joe.atzberger at liblime.com>:
> The patches I send from our development server to patches at koha.org stopped
> going through yesterday.  I still get the CC from git, but the originals
> seem to be stuck in moderation.  Would the administrator for the patches
> list please advise what I can do to remedy the problem?

We've changed the patches at koha.org forwarder (which runs through
Gmail) so that it no longer uses Google's spam filtering.  That means
that lists.koha.org's spam filtering is now responsible for catching
everything, which in turn means that there's now only one place that I
and the BibLibre mail admins have to go to to check for any messages
that get incorrectly marked as spam.

Regards,

Galen
--