[Koha-devel] Future of koha-maintenance.git ?

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Thu Jun 4 17:44:07 CEST 2009

Hi to all,

now we have the new stable versione, Koha 3.0.2
But I don't understood exactly the future of koha-maintenance.git and the path
to version 3.0.3.

We will continue to use koha-maintenance.git in the near future ?
Will koha-maintenance.git update to present stable version (there
same fix only in stable) ?

The fixes for 3.0.3 will be on koha-maintenance.git  or on branch 3.0.x ?

I think we can use all 3 branch in this way:

-- master branch: experimental version, it will become 3.2, not
stable, many problems
-- koha-maintenance: branch to test fix on the stable version, quite
stable with problems but also with bugfix
-- 3.0.x: stable branch, only translation fix and very few bugfixes

At the end of fixing time, fix of koha-maintenance go to 3.0.x

Probably from october 2009 master will be quite stable and we start
to bugfix it prior of 3.2 release (with Release Candidates?)

What do you think about it ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

Zeno Tajoli