[Koha-devel] why standard install mode ?

Marc Chantreux marc.chantreux at biblibre.com
Wed Jun 17 12:06:51 CEST 2009

hello guys,

as i'm writting the install procedure for macports, i try to understand
why th 'STANDARD' install mode exists. I never used it since i
discovered the dev mode that provides simple system to update and
rollback.

So my documentation will refer to this strategy but i'm afraid to drive
some koha users on a bad way. i really appreciate the ideas and
feedbacks of all of you to know why you use the 'STANDARD' mode.

regards
--
Marc Chantreux
BibLibre, expert en logiciels libres pour l'info-doc