[Koha-devel] Barcode Not Found

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Mon Jun 22 22:54:33 CEST 2009

OK...now I opened a item record (through Webmin)like I was going to edit it didn't change anything then saved the record and now I can enter that barcode and it will allow me to check it out with no error. These barcodes were import into a temp table then I ran a UPDATE sql statement to update the barcodes in the item table from the temp table. Can anyone think of a reason why the system will not find the barcode unless I open and save the record first?

Thanks!
Ed

Edward J. Roche
Network Administrator
Solanco School District
717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"