[Koha-devel] Adding a "Skip to content" link to the staff client pages ?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at snv.jussieu.fr
Wed Jun 24 18:12:26 CEST 2009

Dear Koha developers,

I'd be interested in making Koha's staff client more accessible.
One feature that would help is the "Skip to content" links that many of you
probably know.

I wonder whether you would be interested by such a feature and, if you are,
how you think it could be implemented.
One possibility would be to add a link in the header.inc file.
However, there does not seem to be a target that would work for all the
pages, so one may have to add one on purpose. It's probably a lot of work,
since there are, if my counts are correct, 361 pages for the staff client.
However a lot of them are for the help part, so maybe there is some
uniformity among them that may help.
Also, if the community is interested in such a feature, once it has been
discussed how to implement it, the work can probably be shared among several
persons. Of course I'm willing to be part of the team, if needed.

Best wishes to all and thanks for the excellent job your guys are doing.

Sébastien.