[Koha-devel] Switching computers

M L N soscalling at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 02:12:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

I created a koha library on a my computer but i want to put it on another
computer and someone told me to simply

" dump your MySQL database on the old computer and load it on to the new
one. If you install Koha on the new computer and point it and the database
you have just loaded, everything will work fine. "

i tried this but it didn't work. after i installed MySQL i dumped my old
MYSql folder where the new one was and then i installed Koha but it didn't
work as it says there is a already a koha records. can someone help me? just
incase i didn't do it right how do i point koha to the Mysql database
correctly?

Hopefully,
Linh