[Koha-devel] Koha-3.0.3 Stable release

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jun 26 21:42:23 CEST 2009

LAURENT Henri-Damien <laurenthdl at alinto.com> wrote:
> Some of you might have encountered some problems with 3.0.2 release
> opac-reserve and holds-transfer-slip was not in tarball.
> So we are very happy to announce Koha3.0.3 Stable, which fixes those
> bugs has been released on http://download.koha.org/
> Its name is koha-3.00.03.tar.gz You can download file and signatures

Thank you to Henri-Damien LAURENT for this vital release. I've marked
bugs.koha.org 3334 as resolved.  3320 was already marked FIXED and I'm
not sure which bug was the opac-reserve one.

Anstataux QA-estro,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software
Notice http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html        |  .... op