[Koha-devel] updateitem.pl

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Sat Jun 27 20:12:56 CEST 2009

But I need to do it for about 9000 items. Is there a way to run it for all the items at once? If not, that is problem. What if someone wants to change their barcodes from their previous software (like us) they will need to do this process for each?!?!? There has to be a way to mass import changes to the items table then have it makes the changes to the other tables and the zebra db as well.

Edward Roche
Technology Support/Network Admin
Solanco School District
edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
717.786.2151

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard