[Koha-devel] updateitem.pl

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Mon Jun 29 16:26:45 CEST 2009

I understand what you are saying but I am not a programmer by any
stretch of the imagination. I follow and edit the code but to actually a
script is beyond my skill set at this point. So if someone can help me
out here that if not if someone can tell who to contact that can help
that would great as well.

Thanks!
Ed

Edward J. Roche
Network Administrator
Solanco School District
717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"