[Koha-devel] Problem with 007 framework?

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Fri Mar 6 17:50:31 CET 2009

Thanks -- that at least identifies the location of the problem.  The book/text values appear to be hardcoded in the marc21_field_007.tmpl file itself, in both versions 3.00.00.107 and 3.01.00.013.  So that file should be updated somehow to include all the possible 007 values based on framework selected, correct?  Should I enter this as a bug on bugzilla?

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200