[Koha-devel] Mass updating a field

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Sat Mar 7 04:23:54 CET 2009

ran the sync items and it told me to re-index the db when done. I did that and then I tried setting the -prefix setting in the preferences. I can search the catalog by barcode and it is found and it tells me there is a copy available but when I try to checkout the book it says barcode is not found. I am using the internal db option instead of zebra and Koha 3.00 on Ubuntu 8.10 with LAMP.

Edward Roche
Technology Support/Network Admin
Solanco School District
edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
717.786.2151

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard