[Koha-devel] Live system running for tests/use

Ardeshir Sepahsalar ardeshir at joymonk.com
Wed Mar 11 16:52:10 CET 2009

Hello List,

I'm new to the list, my name is Ardeshir Sepahsalar.

I have been reading the koha developers mailing list for some time,
and look forward to helping out.

I have a working Koha 3.0 system available for anyone interested in
using/testing and working with a live Catalog,

 @ http://www.ardeshir.org

At this time, if anyone has Marc records they would like to import, it
would greatly help using/testing this system. So far, I've been using
the Z39.50 to upload records, and it's working.

For  Client OPAC : Cataloging : Patron Record, use 8080

http://www.ardeshir.org:8080/

login: kohaadmin
pwd:  kohaadmin

For Developers interested in coding, the server is open, using Webmin
or SSH login accounts.

Webmin: https://www.adeshir.org:10000/

Login: kohaadmin
pswd: kohaadmin