[Koha-devel] Change get_saved_reports order to alphabetical?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Mar 11 18:17:51 CET 2009

> In C4::Reports::Guided (Guided.pm), the subroutine get_saved_reports()
> is sorting the saved reports list by date created.  Would there be any
> interest in changing this to alphabetical by report name instead?

This might a be a candidate for a javascript-based table sorter. The
only caveat there is you wouldn't want to use that if you had a really
large table that would take too long to process. I don't know how
likely that is--do people have hundreds of saved reports?

You'd also want to add a column in the display for date so that you
could resort by date if you wanted to.

What do others think?

  -- Owen

--