[Koha-devel] Urdu language Support

Zahoor zahoor at kics.edu.pk
Thu Mar 12 06:58:20 CET 2009

Hi,

We have installed and configured koha 3.0 on debian and our system is active
now at University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Pakistan and soon
will be available through Internet. At this stage, we want to provide URDU
Language support in this koha 3.0 system to add books from URDU as well as
wanna input values in required fileds (e.g. Title, auther name, publisher
name etc.) in URDU. But we are facing problem to add URDU record. As soon as
an URDU record is entered and we press save record button (add marc record),
it generates an error. All required fields are in UTF-8.

Can anyone help us how to do that task or what are the things being missed
by us. Waiting for your response.

Zahoor ur Rehman
Senior Research Associate
KISC, UET Lahore