[Koha-devel] Change get_saved_reports order to alphabetical?

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Mar 12 12:51:42 CET 2009

Owen,

I have seen some libraries with a pretty extensive list. That said - I
don't know if we want to default to alpha order because reports are
usually created for a purpose and in batches.  So - for example - a
library is doing their end of year circ reports and now they're all
lumped together because they were all done at the same time ... make
sense?

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime