[Koha-devel] Cron Daemon Warning

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Mar 16 09:08:21 CET 2009

My record.abs in marc_defs/marc21/authorities contains a line "all any". But the attsets bib1, gils and explain for authorities do not contain a line for 'any'.
The bib1.att for biblios does contain a line "att 1016 Any" however.

My question is: Should the "all any" line in the record.abs be removed for authorities or should the 1016 line be added to the record.abs for authorities? Is there any difference between any and Any ;) ?

Marcel de Rooy