[Koha-devel] a simple update-items.pl tool

Becky Bell beckybell at waldolib.org
Thu Mar 26 20:36:07 CET 2009

Owen,

The description of the Bulk status changes describes the feature as "A batch
of barcodes can be collected and then imported for a status change (e.g.,
recall by library, mark as not for loan, requires catalog maintenance)." The
functionality required is the ability to collect a batch of barcodes of
items that are affected and the ability to change the status of collected
barcodes in one action. I looked back at Mason's description and believe
that he and WALDO are thinking alike.

Becky

database 3966 (20090326) __________

http://www.eset.com