[Koha-devel] Possuble Bug when running rebuild_nozebra.pl

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:29:07 CEST 2009

On 2009/03/24, at 12:40 AM, Roche III, Edward wrote:

> Good Morning All
>

> Whenever I run this script I have to add the /C4 to the koha-
> httpd.conf file at the end of SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/share/koha/lib"
> line.

when you run scripts from a shell, simply set your environment-
variables using 'export'.

like this...

$ export KOHA_CONF=/home/mason/koha/etc/koha-conf.xml
$ export PERL5LIB=/home/mason/koha3.git      <<<<<<<<<<< fyi: no /C4
$ /path/to/my/rebuild_zebra.pl -r -b -v

As Joe mentioned, changing anything in your apache config has *no*
effect on the behavior of your commandline scripts,

the two are completely unrelated.