[Koha-devel] Koha Z39.50 client process discussion - adding an exchange interface

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Mar 30 14:06:34 CEST 2009

Irma Birchall a écrit :
> Hi Frederic,
>
> Thanks for raising these issues on the list
++
>  and offering some practical suggestions.

++
> I wonder how substantial the task to program an exchange interface would be? It would certainly be very handy.

++

just to add something more useful : I fully agree, Frédéric, with your
analysis. Why we reached this situation is just X did that, Y added
this, Z added those, and the result is not 100% consistent
iirc :
* Steve Tonnesen started
* I added some things (including the "Breeding" term, that should just
be "reservoir" in correct english)
* LL added others

--
Paul POULAIN