[Koha-devel] Problem with 007 framework?

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Tue Mar 31 13:33:15 CEST 2009

Hi Jane,

2009/3/31 Wagner,  Jane <jwagner at ptfs.com>:
> Hmmm....I sent it yesterday afternoon, with the git email to the patches
> address.  Galen or someone, let me know if it didn't make it and I can send
> it again.  It's fairly large -- don't know if size is a problem.

It's unlikely that the size of the patch is a problem.  Please try
sending it again to patches at koha.org.  It may also help to ensure that
the email address you configured git with (via git config --global
user.email) is subscribed to the koha-patches list, which receives and
distributes all patches sent to patches at koha.org.  If you're not
already subscribed, you can do so at
http://lists.koha.org/mailman/listinfo/koha-patches.

Regards,