[Koha-devel] SIP2 configuration in koha

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:55:17 CEST 2009

You have to add the user you want to the the SIPserver.xml file for there to
be a SIP account for them to use, then restart the SIPserver.

It should NOT be your kohaadmin (or koha "root") account from koha-conf.xml,
because that is not a real user.  That is, there is no entry in the borrwers
table for it.  And it is bad security practice to use your most priviledged
account for what should be restricted-priviledge operations.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions